Friday 25 February 2011

Getting Organised, and Overwhelmed!

It finally dawned on me recently that I wasn't going to get anywhere near baking the book if I simply opened it up at the beginning of the week and picked a recipe. So I sat down and created lists, which I love to do, lists of types of meals where I could place the right food in the right place. So I have family meals, puddings, one offs and treats. As I was writing these lists in became apparently clear what a huge thing this is going to be, and how long its going to take. A lot of the recipes can be slipped into our normal family meals, such as fish pie but then there are other things, like the fig and mint tart which will need an occasion. Perhaps when I'm nearing the end I'll have a party and make all the odd things left over at the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment